Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Having Problems With The Skin
The Serenity Browncoats > The 'Verse > Forum Help
cabri
Is it just me? icon_eek.gif The board is doing something to my eyes. *whimpers* I keep seeing snowflakes drifting around and everything looks so inappropriately cheerful! Someone hep me, hep me pleeeeeeeeease!

icon_mrgreen.gif

gossi!

(And everybody else too!)

MalGal
I like it. icon_smile.gif

Merry Christmas everybody!
angelus80
Ditto. I've never seen a board decorated before, it's so lovely. Like I said, I wanna keep it all year icon_biggrin.gif Kinda like the lights on the house icon_wink.gif
Mudkicker
Wow... pretty. Umm... I'll be in my bunk.
sandyg
I love it!

And, on the same note, the AntiSocial Bastards Browncoats Crew wishes everyone here a happy holiday, with our own version of The Twelve Days Of Christmas:

http://www.the-cortex.net/pics/asb_12days.html
anonymous1
QUOTE (cabri729 @ Dec 21 2007, 07:16 PM) *
Is it just me? icon_eek.gif The board is doing something to my eyes. *whimpers* I keep seeing snowflakes drifting around and everything looks so inappropriately cheerful! Someone hep me, hep me pleeeeeeeeease!

Here have some hot chocolate and marshmallows!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone!
MalGal
QUOTE (sandyg @ Dec 22 2007, 09:39 AM) *
I love it!

And, on the same note, the AntiSocial Bastards Browncoats Crew wishes everyone here a happy holiday, with our own version of The Twelve Days Of Christmas:

http://www.the-cortex.net/pics/asb_12days.html

Cheers to the AntiSocial Bastards Browncoats Crew. That was awesome. icon_smile.gif
cabri
Hey, those pictures at the top are changing! icon_evil.gif As if I already don't have enough trouble remembering things... icon_wink.gif
MalGal
They are? I hadn't noticed that.

We can change to one of the other skins, though, can't we?
angelus80
QUOTE (MalGal @ Dec 23 2007, 12:13 PM) *
They are? I hadn't noticed that.

We can change to one of the other skins, though, can't we?

Yeah, I remember someone saying that somewhere icon_biggrin.gif If the snowy background was bothering your eyes you could change it back.
cabri
Hmmm, yes, well, since I was only joking I probably won't bother.

(Originally the picture on top was a sleigh loaded with goodies.)
MalGal
Oh. I missed that picture. I also missed the falling snow until now.
jyroflux
QUOTE (cabri729 @ Dec 24 2007, 03:44 PM) *
(Originally the picture on top was a sleigh loaded with goodies.)

You sure have an eye for detail Cab!
gossi
QUOTE (jyroflux @ Dec 25 2007, 09:30 PM) *
You sure have an eye for detail Cab!

She doesn't - there's a sleigh with goodies picture!
MalGal
QUOTE (gossi @ Dec 25 2007, 04:22 PM) *
She doesn't - there's a sleigh with goodies picture!

Is it off to the right? I thought she was talking about the part in the front. I guess that means you haven't changed the picture?
cabri
Well, I don't know if it's hidden now, but originally it was right behind the joyeux noel. And luckily I also missed the falling snow when I was limited to my work computer. I'm so glad that I didn't have to put up with it for a week! icon_mrgreen.gif

(I do like the background and banner, but the falling snow is a bit much for a fangeek site icon_wink.gif)
tdbrown
Well, it looks like someone broke out the snow shovels....

I kind of miss the Shiny Winter Wonderland thing *sniff* icon_cry.gif
FollowMal
Me too, TD. It was cheery. But it's on to the New Year now.

I keep wondering if we can have a brown type skin...

Seems as if that'd suit Browncoats to a T.

You know, whilst still maintaining the black and blue options. icon_wink.gif
BigOwl
Thanks for all the pretty, Gossi. But thanks for bringin' back the dark, too. I can't stand too much cute before I explode.

Merry whatever.
Askama
Just one bugging thing, I can't seem to add a friend and my profile is missing those two things under the picture - add a friend and send a message. Also, when I go to the other person's profile, the same is true. Anybody else having this problem? icon_sad.gif
cabri
I was able to add you, so I guess it's just you. icon_eek.gif
angelus80
QUOTE (Askama @ Dec 28 2007, 09:17 AM) *
Just one bugging thing, I can't seem to add a friend and my profile is missing those two things under the picture - add a friend and send a message. Also, when I go to the other person's profile, the same is true. Anybody else having this problem? icon_sad.gif

No, Steve T and I, as well as HoC, were noticing different things going missing or berserk also. I believe he had a topic about it in the Fun forum.
Here it is http://www.serenitymovie.org/browncoats/fo...showtopic=19727
ThePhlash
Yup
MalGal
I was able to add you too, Askama.
HeroOfCanton
I don't know how she eventually did it, but Askama was able to add me as a friend.

I've noticed that especially at work with my seriously crappy computers, certain options get covered by other menus. I'm not sure why, but if I go back and forth between the blue and black skins, in one or the other, I can actually get all options.
cozen
This forum needs more skin: I miss the Cleavage threads.

Um, did I just miss a point?
HeroOfCanton
QUOTE (cozen @ Jan 8 2008, 01:10 PM) *
This forum needs more skin: I miss the Cleavage threads.

Um, did I just miss a point?

I like your point better. icon_biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.