Ciara's Fort

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Rating 0

Results Times 2

Posted by CiaraCobb, Apr 26 2006, 10:55 AM

So I got the results of my MRI at last, apparently there is nothing (no tears etc) in the meniscus cartilege but there is some "roughening behind the kneecap" although what that actually means I have no clue. I have an appointment on the 5th of May to see the physio and hopefully get some answers so I will update then for anyone who might care enough to keep track. Whether it is in my head I do not know, but since I got the call from the physio, my knee has hurt more in the last couple of days than it has in months...

Also, I sat my stupid Insurance exam on monday, finally. After not studying nearly enough and managing to get us lost on the way we arrived 3 minutes after the exam had started. They let us in and I eventually calmed down enough to start answering questions. I can't remember any of them but I think it went okay, didn't seem any more difficult than the past papers I had been practicing on, but I guess you never can tell. I get my results in 2 weeks time but I am now going to forget about it, there is nothing I can do to change the result now, so I may as well get on with life. The whole getting lost thing was however made a million times better when I got home and found my Serenity Cubed ticket sat on my doormat!

Looking forward to Collectormania this weekend, it should be fun, I have booked my tickets for the talks and will be shopping on Friday for a special edition of the Lost Boys on DVD, I can't possibly face the embarrasment of taking my vanilla disc to get signed...

Comments

There are no comments on this entry

« Next Oldest · Ciara's Fort · Next Newest »

« November 2017 »

SMTWTFS

Ciara Recommends

Current Recomendations

Music: No Tomorrow by Orson (totally grows on you)
Book: The Traveller by John Twelve Hawks (just read it)
Food: Homemade Lucious Lemon Fairy Cakes (made by me last night - yum)

Last Comments