Khei's Bunk

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Rating 0

Wtf?

Posted by Khei, Jun 11 2006, 06:28 AM

I guess for the most part I've more or less outlived my welcome on yet another forum.. I'm not gonna post this kinda crap to the forum itself as I'm not lookin for pity or "OMG DON'T LEAVE" crap.. Only those who are bored enough to read personal blogs here will read this and frankly I don't think anyone would care let alone even notice if I just dropped off the board..

I feel very much like an outcast among the NAs in the Bunk and I no longer feel welcome..

Yes I'm hotheaded and get royally pissed off when people viciously and without warant attack a friend but those posts could have been avoided if people would not be pricks and learn keep their mouths shut.

Point is is due to my posting and attempt to protect the character of a friend Suddenly I find myself unwelcome and unwanted.. I've been more or less alienated from the board and Completely alienated from everyone on YIM save for one or two people..

Instead of just iggnoring me the least they could do is just bluntly say "Fuck off thanks."

So yeah.. I probably won't post much.. and aside from drawing them for my own entertainment the HN comics will no longer be posted on the board..

It was nice while it lasted..

~ Khei

Comments

CiaraCobb, Jun 11 2006, 09:38 AM

Khei, the events in the bunk have affected us all, but I would hope that as this time we could pull together till we find out the truth, rather than fragmenting and breaking up a fantastic little community. I believed what was said along with everyone else, and was stunned at the accusations/potential revelations last week. Silence from certain quarters does seem to indicate it may be true, but we cannot be sure at the moment exactly because of that silence. I will certainly miss you if you really do go, but I hope you don't stop publishing the HN comics, cos they rock, and your talent burns way too bright to be hidden under any kinda bushel. I am sorry I don't have any messenger type things, cos I would love to be able to chat more with the NA community, and especially right now cos I would try and convince you to stay! Whatever you decide to do, I wish you all the best Ciara

gossi, Jun 12 2006, 07:58 AM

I honest answer to this one is that forum dramas happen all the time, and after a few months nobody remembers them. Stick it out.

Vex Viper, Apr 23 2007, 09:16 PM

I've never seen your comics, Give me a chance to see them! dont' go! I post all the time on these forums and then get lost and can't find my way back. I hate that!

« Next Oldest · Khei's Bunk · Next Newest »

« November 2017 »

SMTWTFS

Last Comments