Suengmina's Blog

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Rating 0
2 Pages V   1 2 >

Yay!

Posted by suengmina, Jun 9 2006, 09:35 PM

WHOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!! SCHOOL'S OUT! YEAH!!! Yay! icon_razz.gif Schools out today! The graduation, or "promotion", ceremony was last night and I went to my first, and last junior high dance (note to self, the bump and slide is a dance to be saved for wedded bliss icon_mrgreen.gif)! Today was all yearbooks, movies, and FOOD! icon_mrgreen.gif Then tomarrow night, me and some classmates are going to jump on a red-eye and fly to our nation's capitol for a week of actual, dare I say it, fun education icon_eek.gif. I'm a happy paigey! icon_smile.gif

The Town Parade

Posted by suengmina, May 26 2006, 03:39 AM

I must live in the most inclusive small town, today was the FFA Parade, half the town watches, half the town's in it. Its like the town motto is "Every one comes except Bret" The town fair is this week and we get an extra day and a half off, the day is for the fair and the half is for the parade. It's really, dare I say the term positively, quite quaint

High Culture

Posted by suengmina, May 20 2006, 12:27 AM

I think I have too much popculture in my brain making me stupid, don't get me wrong, I love the relm of geekdom but it's infringing too much on the smart me, the other day I was looking at the books on a bookshelf and what caught my eye but the epic, Beowolf, then as I started serching through my mind for epic thoughts when in my head, banjo and all, erupted the balled of Jed Clampett, as someone once said, "embarressed emoticon goes here"

The Story

Posted by suengmina, May 16 2006, 03:01 AM

In English class I have to write a 1000+ word short story. So far so good. The story is a fantasy about the daughter of the greek godess Aprodite, or her Roman name is Venus, it sounds dumb but hopefully the story won't be

I Love My Gulty Pleasures

Posted by suengmina, May 13 2006, 03:24 AM

I know, its pathetic, but everynow and again I like to go to barbie.com to make barbie look as stupid as possible and then she looks just as happy looking like an idiot as she is normally, it is a horrible thing I do so I have to go to netdisaster.com and pelt barbie with cow dung and paint balls to atome

Ha Ha Ha

Posted by suengmina, May 4 2006, 02:45 AM

My brother says I use smilies too much, eat this Bret! icon_lol.gif icon_mad.gif icon_mrgreen.gif icon_neutral.gif icon_rolleyes.gif icon_razz.gif icon_redface.gif icon_twisted.gif icon_biggrin.gif icon_evil.gif

Tv Tunes

Posted by suengmina, Apr 20 2006, 04:53 PM

Right now I'm listening to a CD of TV theme songs, some I recognise instantly (Even though some were waay before my time and I've never seen them) and some are total blanks. Weird huh? The weirdest part is when I think they're one thing and they're not, like I thought Sesame Street was Chico and The Man at first, oops icon_redface.gif. What is this on now?! Oh, I was just informed it was moonlighting, what ever that was.

*Please post your favorite TV tunes here to satisfy my nosyness, Thank You*

Yaaay!

Posted by suengmina, Apr 20 2006, 04:51 PM

Todays my bithday and so I got to go out for Chinese, then we went for ice cream, and I got alot of cool stuff, March of the Penguins, a book on the show Mythbusters, some loose aquamarines (my birthstone), a pair of socks (yay?) and a gift certificate to the local candy shop (I know, I LOVE my sugar icon_mrgreen.gif ) and I got to go online with the wireless conection instead of the dumb dial-up, Grr dial-up, grr

The Evil Quiznos

Posted by suengmina, Mar 13 2006, 03:59 AM

I'll start this blog by telling you that this isn't an all quizno's rant, I like quiznos, the food is good but the service at the local branch, STINKS icon_evil.gif Today, we went there, around 5pm, and the hours said from 11am to 6pm, but all the chairs were stacked on top of the table though all the employees were inside. So we tapped on the glass asking,Why aren't you open, the sign says you're open for another hour! The employee came over and explained that there wasn't enough buisness to open. "We are buisness" we yelled, but the employee wouldn't listen, when we, aggrivated now, told the employee to tell his manager he had a complaint and he just smirked. Thats service for you.

My Intresting School Day

Posted by suengmina, Mar 11 2006, 04:04 AM

Today at school, about 4th period, there was a bomb threat. I didn't hear the message at first then we all filed out, maybe that isn't the right word, the class kinda mobbed, laughing, yelling and joking, not exactly the expected mood, of course there was a little bit of anxiousness, but mostly kids were hoping the school would blow up so we could go home icon_mrgreen.gif . The school was cleared after a haily, rainy half hour (I felt sorry for the kids who came to school in T-shirts and shorts) . Hey, I missed a test! icon_biggrin.gif Then for 5th period, PE, we got to sit around or play basketball (we had a substitute), I never thought a bomb threat would be so fun! Weird huh? icon_smile.gif

2 Pages V   1 2 >  

« November 2018 »

SMTWTFS

1 user(s) viewing

1 guest(s)
0 member(s)
0 anonymous member(s)

Search My Blog