Ciara's Fort

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Rating 0

Frustration

Posted by CiaraCobb, Apr 13 2006, 12:16 PM

I had an MRI scan jsut over 6 weeks ago and have been waiting for the results since then. Yesterday afternoon I got annoyed cos I hadn't heard anything and called the hospital. No answer. So I left them a voicemail.

Last night I was at home and went to stand up from the couch, my knee cracked (the reason for the scan) and my boyfriend suddenly remembers that the hospital had called for me. He was at home all day yesterday. He said they were going to try my mobile, which had been off all day as the battery went and I didn't have my charger. this all happened about 9pm last night. so I plug my phone in and go to voicemail. Lo and behold, 2 messages from the hospital, the first says "we have had your results, please call for results and to discuss management" (clearly they found something) the second says "I am going away till the 24th and will call upon my return" - FRICK!

I called today just on the off chance she hadn't gone yet but she has, so I know have 12 days with a sore knee, knowing that someone else knows what's wrong...

so I am pissed off at myself for not charging my mobile battery and also at my boyfriend for not calling me yesterday to tell me the message....

Comments

There are no comments on this entry

« Next Oldest · Ciara's Fort · Next Newest »

« December 2014 »

SMTWTFS

Ciara Recommends

Current Recomendations

Music: No Tomorrow by Orson (totally grows on you)
Book: The Traveller by John Twelve Hawks (just read it)
Food: Homemade Lucious Lemon Fairy Cakes (made by me last night - yum)

Last Comments