> Passwords
nathfan
post Apr 26 2007, 03:40 AM
Post #1

Browncoat

Group: Browncoats
Member No.: 9,634

Hello,

I'm new here.. I have a quick question. I joined 2 teams one of them says awaiting approval and the other one says that I'm a member... but I never got a password so I can't get to the forum.. so I guess my question is, is there some inbox on here that I haven't found.. if not where would I get this password? Thank you to anyone who can help me! Have a good night icon_smile.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
cabri
post Apr 26 2007, 04:42 AM
Post #2

Lilbird's Adopted Daughter

Group: Paid Members
Member No.: 59

If you look up to the very top of the page to the nav bar, there's a button called Member Team. Click on that.

There's a long list of teams and on the far right is a column that shows your status. If you've been accepted on a team, it should either give you the password outright or just have a link that says Team Forum.

If it gives you the password, remember it and when you click on Team Forum or the Team name, it'll ask you for it.

If it just says Team Forum without a password, that team doesn't require a password and the link will take you straight there.

Once you've given the password, you don't need to do it again until your cookies get cleared. (If you don't deliberately do it, it also happens sometimes when you log on from another computer.)

+Quote Post
nathfan
post Apr 26 2007, 05:20 PM
Post #3

Browncoat

Group: Browncoats
Member No.: 9,634

Hey cabri, thanks for responding!

I clicked on member teams and on the far right it says Member/ Manage/ Forum.. so I clicked on forum and it asked me for a password... so I clicked on manage and it just said something about dismissing from the team.. I never saw a password.. I was going to PM the owner of the team but it won't let me do that.. I think I need to post some more... hmm.

+Quote Post
cabri
post Apr 26 2007, 06:01 PM
Post #4

Lilbird's Adopted Daughter

Group: Paid Members
Member No.: 59

Yes, you need to have 50 posts before you can PM someone. If you go into the Browncoat Teams forum (not the actual team forum), at the bottom are threads for non-team-members to talk to team people. Try posting in your team's thread to get someone's attention.

+Quote Post
greeneyes
post Aug 1 2007, 12:42 PM
Post #5

On the crew

Group: Regulars
Member No.: 1,783

different question:

I'm a member of team Goners - and it's asking me for a passowrd to get into the forum as it's a protected one.

I've checked that I'm putting in the right password, and it tells me that it isn't correct.

What's going on? DO I need to remove myself from the team and then re-join?

+Quote Post
Askama
post Aug 6 2007, 04:10 PM
Post #6

in vino veritas

Group: Regulars
Member No.: 30

Also, I am trying to change the password for our team and can't find an option to do that? anybody know where to look? I've been all over the team settings, forum settings, etc. and found nothing. But that's probably me being semi-conscious. Help?

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2014 - 10:55 AM
Explicit Dimness Skin By Invision Styles & Destiny Paradise
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here