Mals Gal's Blog

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Rating 0
Entries on 16-May 08

Resurrection of Wash

Posted by , May 16 2008, 08:48 PM

Hollywood finally has caught up and caught on and noticed that Nathan Fillion is "Hot", now if they could just figure out that we all "love our Capitan" Malcolm Reynolds in Serenity and Firefly and get busy bringing us more of what we want and are willing to pay to access; all the Browncoats will pony up, Joss can whip out another really clever script, they can locate Wash's lost twin (who of course has led a totally parallel life but raised by parents on a distant small outpost planet). Think of all this could bring to a script, he looks like Wash, sounds like Wash, acts like Wash, BUT he isn't Zoe's husband....Hmmmmmmm, intriguing, don't you think?

In case you think this is far fetched, scientific identical twin studies have shown that identical twins separated and raised by families in other towns, even states, very often wind up still looking the same. I don't mean similarity caused by being born from a single egg, they wear their hair the same, have mustaches, beards, marry women who look alike, have the same vocations. It is very thought provoking about where that could lead.

How would Zoe respond to another Wash, not her husband but looking, sounding, acting like Hoban. How would the crew treat another Wash, expecting him to remember their shared times, when in reality there are none for this Wash. I think this could make for some very interesting situations. What do you think?

Comments

Elentari, Jun 30 2008, 08:02 PM

Whoa... like a Cylon...

lilbird, Jul 5 2008, 10:50 PM

I think it is the slight differences between the two Washburns that would be interesting to discover. icon_wink.gif Oh! What if he isn't funny! icon_eek.gif

« Next Oldest · Mals Gal's Blog · Next Newest »