Blue's Ocassional Thoughts

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Rating 0

Sept. 2007

Posted by BlueishBrowncoat, Oct 1 2006, 03:14 AM

There is talk on many other fan sites about a sequel to the film. What do you know?

Sean Maher: Iíve not heard either way, but they have until Sept 2007 to decide.

http://blogs.brilliantbutcancelled.com/ins...ean_maher.shtml

For a short (but not short enough) moment I read that and it registerd in my brain as "Sept. 2006"...this month...this month thats almost over...where we've heard nothing but faint rumblings of kinda sorta not really reveals from cast members at a con or 2. For a moment I was very much so depressed, thinking that holdin' the line would get just a little bit harder after that dates passes. Not that we still wouldnt hold...

Thank god that my brain corrected its self.

I'm right around my one year mark as a browncoat and I find it just incredible that this show and movie has left such an impact on me. Just awesome. icon_smile.gif

Anyway, thats my 1st blog, borne out of a "scared shitless" moment that you all could relate to.

On a side note, in that interview I love how Sean talks about the plan for toughing up Simon in season 2...I wish that they had gotten that chance. That would have been interesting.

Comments

Morri, Oct 4 2006, 03:13 AM

Happy Browncoat Anniversary, dear Blue! icon_razz.gif

rhapsody1221, Oct 17 2006, 07:58 AM

"Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see."

Choose to believe, it's a choice, pure and simple.

« Next Oldest · Blue's Ocassional Thoughts · Next Newest »

« November 2014 »

SMTWTFS

Last entries

Last Comments